Comparison Table: Australian Regulated Binary Options Brokers by ASIC[bonustable num=10 orderby=’_as_rating’ sort=’desc’ tag=’asic regulated’ version=’2′ ]
+ Compare all binary options brokers. + Compare all New Zealand regulated brokers
Regulated Forex Brokers by ASIC[bonustable usa=’y’ num=3 orderby=’_as_rating’ sort=’desc’ tag=’forex’ version=’3′ ]
Our 10 Tips to get the right broker:
- Customer support: You want communication. Make sure there are multiple types of communication available. Most companies have websites with their physical information posted such as phone number and physical address. Most are now equipped with a 24/7 expert online to ask questions like live chat or skype chat.
- Regulation: Next make sure they are regulated by ASIC ( Australia ) or FSPR ( New Zealand ) , with a registration number. This way you have the extra protection that comes with it ( eg: HighLow.net is regulated by ASIC ).
- Deposit / Withdrawal Methods: Next check the payment methods and make sure you fit into that category.
- Mobile Trading: Check if they support mobile trading devices available including mobile phones ( iphone, android ) and tablets.
- Trading resources. These include fundamental education school, analysis, news feeds, quotes and trade tools. Look at all your options and remember you hold the cards to your profitable outcome.
- Demo Accounts. Make sure they provide a demo account to test their platform. ( eg. BinaryTilt and HighLow )
- Returns: Mostly brokers offer returns between 70- 90%. for winning investments.
- Bonuses: They could be a good incentive but check carefully their terms and conditions published on broker’s site. Some brokers require a minimum trading volumen to release the bonus.
- Minimum Deposit: This is the minimum deposit amount to open a real account. It varies among brokers ( from $100 to $250 ).
- Options Type and assets to trade: Mostly platforms offer Binary Options ( High / Low or Call / Put ) , One Touch and 60 seconds. Regarding the assets, basically they are commodities, stocks , currencies and indices.
Note: This article is only provided as general market commentary. We strongly recommend to seek advice from a licensed adviser ( www.asic.gov.au has a list of licensed advisers ) to help you in your financial investment.