About Pocket Option
What is PocketOption?
Pocket Option is an intuitive trading platform that is fit for beginners and seasonal traders. This review will throw light on this trading platform, trading instruments, deposits, withdrawals, fees, promotions, etc. The International Financial Market Relations Regulation Center regulates this binary options broker.
So, without wasting time, let us now take a sneak peek into this binary options trading platform.
CFDs or Contract for Differences are complex instruments and involve higher risk. You must trade in them over the innovative platforms.
Gembell Limited owns this financial platform that emerged in the binary options trading world in 2017. The talented IT and Fintech specialists started it to make trading easy and convenient for all traders. The trading platform is constantly improving and making the experience innovative for investors.
This binary options trading platform has more than 100,000 active users present in more than 95 regions and countries now. It offers trading instruments like cryptocurrencies, stocks, currencies, and commodities. You can see the high-lows on the charting provided at their site. They also provide MT5 Forex trading, started in 2019. There are no awards yet offered to PocketOption.
- Broker/Platform Name Pocket Option
- Founded 2017
- Headquarters St. Vincent & the Grenadine
- Support Community desk, phone, email and support desk
- Trading Platform Propietary
- Min. 1st Deposit $50
- Max. Payout ** 96%
- Free Demo Account YES - Open Free Demo
- Number Of Assets +100
- Restricted Countries None
They offer social trading for the new traders. It enables the newbies to automatically copy the trade of the professionals and receive the profits from the copied orders. The platform uses innovative trading techniques. One can start with the amount they want. It is fully automatic, easily adjustable, provides thorough reports, adaptability, and a great community of traders.
There are more than 40 indicators and signals. This binary options trading platform shows that prices increase and decrease. These indicators keep you updated on when you will get the most out of your potential trade. You can customize these tools and change the settings accordingly. The traders can choose from Aroon, ADX, Bears Power, Bollinger Bands, etc.
You can analyze the market with the chart copying tool. The traders need to analyze the charts carefully to know the potential highs and lows. You can use the fundamental news or the technical analysis. Moreover, 5 chart types (Area, Candles, Line, Heiken Ashi, and Bars) are available with 14 timeframes present.
The investors can trade with their mobile devices and PC version too. They offer mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. The platform is simple, and you can process the high/low options seamlessly. The app transactions are free, and there is no worry about any extra expenses too.
This trading platform had its project launch in 2017. After that, Social Trading and Affiliate Programs were launched. Until 2019, the Pocket Option started offering tournaments, mobile trading, gems lottery, MT5 Forex, multiple charts, a new interface, themes, etc. By 2019, the platform had 100,000 active users, a trading turnover of more than $500,000,000, and an average trader income was more than $850.
This binary options trading platform also offers MetaTrader 5 Forex which helps the traders to customize their tools accordingly. You can also add tools for carrying out analysis. Moreover, this platform is best for automated trading and technical analysis. The MT5 Forex offers the following functions for the traders.
- One-click trading
- Drawing tools
- Automated trading
- Customized platform
- Multiple timeframes
- News and alarms
Assets to trade on Pocket Option
They have over 130 assets that one can trade on this binary options platform. You can trade the Forex (Currencies), Stocks, Indices, Commodities, and Cryptocurrencies. The long-term traders and short-term traders can check the expiry times and offers for different assets. Here are a few trading instruments.
- Currencies: You can transact with AUD/CAD, EUR/USD, NZD/USD, GBP/CAD, and much more. One can check out the OTC through the charts displayed in the assets section. The latest and current OTC is shown here.
- Stocks: Pocket Option offers stocks from top-notch companies. You can trade with the stocks of Pfizer Inc., Apple, Johnson & Johnson, Bank of America, IBM, Google, Microsoft, etc.
- Commodities: You can find Gold, US Crude, UK Brent, Silver OTC. The traders can check the current and market OTC here.
- Cryptocurrencies: You can trade with Dash, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. Get the current and market highs/lows by checking the charts and other indices.
At Pocket Option, you can trade cryptocurrencies, from Bitcoin to Ethereum. There is a variety of altcoins currently listed with many to come in the future.
it’s present in more than 95 countries and regions and has tech-savvy traders from different areas. You can see the OTC and general assets and their working time.
They offer higher average returns to the traders. The lowest you can get is 50%, and the higher ranges from 80% to 100%. Very few brokers provide such average returns. The platform states that you can get up to 218% of the payout on your trading. It is practically not heard of. Since leading binary options trading platform brokers also offer up to 200% only.
You can get the higher/lower payouts on ladder/pair options trading form and 60-seconds trading with high/low options. These trading options increase your account balance in a few minutes only. But, be cautious with the high/low options as unsuccessful trading can put in the ‘red fast’.
Minimum Deposit at Pocket Option
You can start with a minimum deposit of $50. The minimum trade value is $1.
Fees & Commissions
There is no fee charged for opening a demo account on this platform. You will even get a 50% bonus when you trade through the live account. However, the broker does not commission.
However, when you make the deposits, the third-party commission will be charged only. When you get your money, it will be provided at the current exchange rate.
Types Of Accounts At Pocket Option
- Demo Account: If you want to get started, choose the demo account at PocketOption. You do not have to register. Click on the demo account button on the platform’s website and instantly receive $10,000 as virtual funds. The seasoned investors can check the strategies here with a demo account. If you do not like it at any stage, you can leave the demo account and close it. For newbies or just starting with binary options trading, it is best to start with a demo account.
- Live Account: This is for experienced traders. Start with a minimum deposit of $50 and upgrade your demo account to a live account after making the necessary deposits. Moreover, the minimum trade begins at $1 with the live account. Also, you can choose from hundreds of trading instruments.
Deposit and Withdrawal Options
Deposit & Withdrawal Options
There are a wide variety of deposits and withdrawal options available with them. These help in convenient online trading. Some of these options include:
- Visa Card
- Perfect Money
- Ripple and much more
These banking, debit/credit cards, and e-wallet payment systems charge 0% commission and offer quick withdrawals. Even the withdrawal limit is just $10 here. However, the banks may charge a fee for conversion transactions.
Registration at Pocket Option
- Sign up with a valid email address and secure password
- If you are opting for a Live Account, then verification is necessary.
- You need to fill in your personal details
- Upload your photo, and ID document and get the verification done
- The account verification will take 24 hours
- After this, you can start with a real money trading account
PocketOption offers guides and tutorials for the users. However, only the registered traders can access them. But, the website has all the information based in one place on the home screen.
Apart from this, you can refer to the YouTube channel and watch the webinars too. You will come to know more about how this platform works. To make things easier, the customer representatives are always on live chat or phone to cater to your queries.
There is a support desk where the specialists are ready to answer your questions. They also offer Community Help to the traders. If you need a quick answer to your queries, reach support by phone.
You can do a live chat or call at +91 77363 83727. Even you can fill out the query form on the website, and the specialists will get back to you.
Promotions & Tournaments
When you sign up with the Live Account, you receive a 50% of bonus. The demo account holders receive $10,000 as virtual funds.
The more deposits you will make, the more of the bonus, almost 50% you will get. However, you need to participate in the trading before withdrawing your bonus amount. The bonus can be withdrawn after you reach a certain level of trade. The beginners can get a bonus amount of up to 25% while opening their accounts.
The Pocket Option tournaments help you earn up to $50,000 that you can use for further trading.
Pocket Option Summary
Pocket Option is one of the intuitive trading platforms that are fit for seasoned and beginner-level traders. A payout beyond 50% is quite significant to increase your chances of winnings. Moreover, it is a regulated broker, so this is a reliable and trustworthy binary options trading platform.
Does Pocket Option provide a demo account?
Yes, Pocket Option provides a demo account with $10,000 in virtual funds. This is a great way to test out the platform and see if it’s right for you. The demo account includes all the same features as the live account, so you can get a feel for how everything works. Plus, you don’t have to worry about losing any real money. So if you’re thinking about signing up with Pocket Option, definitely take advantage of the demo account first.
Does PocketOption allow traders from Australia & New Zealand?
Yes, PocketOption does allow traders from Australia and New Zealand. You can register for free from anywhere in the world. They are a great way to trade binary options and forex. The platform is user-friendly and offers a wide range of features. You can trade with a demo account before opening a live account. The minimum deposit is only $50, and you can get started with as little as $1 per trade.
- BTCUSD: Fear in the Market - September 8, 2022
- Leading Crypto Exchange OKX sign a $20M Sponsorship Deal with Manchester City - July 11, 2022
- Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ) says the Africa is primed for crypto adoption - July 6, 2022